Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Method 6



I selected this video because my students have created book trailers. We post them on the library web site, but I had not thought about publishing for the wider audience on You Tube.

I still have many questions about copyright and privacy issues regarding uploading and downloading videos. I read the article, "Understanding Video-Sharing Sites' Terms of Service" which answered some of my questions, but not all.

Teacher Tube, You Tube and School Tube provide exciting opportunities for libraries. I love the Round Rock video promoting their summer reading program. I also saw one through another TSLA webinar about the "Crabby Librarian."

There are some creative videos for SAT vocabulary words. It would be fun to work with some students to create one and enter the contest.

The commericals on Teacher Tube are frustrating, but I think if you create an account, you don't have to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment